http://images4.alphacoders.com/215/215588.jpg

Tuesday 20 October 2015

THE BEGINNING

hye,i'm ashen,first to everyone,,sorry for my lack english actually  I + ENGLISH=BAD  but i will try my best to learn english and master it thats why i create this blog in english..Ok this is  my first blog and i never do any  blogging activities before this that mean this is my first try in blogging world...

but the way,,i creat this blog to spend my free time to talking about anime or anime life....YEAAAH i,m otaku desu,,and to you guys in same species like me hahaha..

i wish to be good friend with you guys even in internet and talking or  sharing anything about anime,or otaku life,,Ok i think thats all for THE BEGINNING and thank you, see you in the next entry,,sayonara and good bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment